VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2018 23:14:02 -0400
Hi all,

AnswerLab, a user experience research (UX) firm, is looking for
blind
and visually impaired people to do paid in-person accessibility
testing for products like the Google suite, as well as popular
websites.  We are looking for testers across the entire spectrum
of
visual impairment, ranging from people who use only built-in Zoom
on
the computer, to those who are totally blind.
If you live in New York state (especially NYC), New Jersey,
Connecticut, Rhode Island,
or Massachusetts and want to be considered for paid accessibility
testing, please fill out this quick survey at
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4589757/Sign-Up-for-Answer-Lab-Use
r-Testing-Registry
and you will be contacted about specific studies later this year.
We
will keep your contact information confidential.  Once you sign
up for
the database, you will be free to accept or decline invitations
participate in future studies depending on your preferences.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at

Best, Arielle