VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 09:15:07 +0400
Hello all,
I received the following info from the blind-x email list.
Jim Vaglia

Hi, this is Phil Scovell, editor of the internet phone book of
blind users and services.  I thought some of you might be
interested in the following.  If not, just delete it.

If you love collecting electronic books as much as I do, but just
don't have the time to surf the web, you will be happy to hear
the Electronic Library has been updated and is on sale for a
limited time.  The library collection now totals more than 145
megabytes of electronic books and text files and is available on
100 diskettes.  Authors include Melville, Robert Louis Stevenson,
Arthur Conan Doyle, Henry James, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Jules
Verne, Winston Churchhil, Oscar Wilde, Aristotle, Jane Austin, L
Frank Baum, John Bunyan, Carroll Louis, Charles Dickens and many
others too numerous to mention.  If you would like to view a
complete list of all of the books currently in the Electronic
Library, or if you would like to receive an alphabetized list by
author's last name, email me with your request.  The complete
Electronic Library of 100 diskettes is currently on sale for 109
dollars plus 10 dollars postage and handling.  When this sale is
over, the regular price for the complete Electronic Library
collection will be 159 dollars.  I except Master Card, Visa,
discover, and American Express.  Overseas orders add an extra 5
dollars for postage.  All diskettes come labeled in Braille and
replacements of diskettes in case of damage by shipment are free.
Those who purchased the original volume of 70 diskettes in the
Electronic Library may purchase the second volume of 30 megabytes
of new electronic books for just $34.88 plus 5 dollars postage.
Book club members will receive a 10 percent discount if purchasing
all 30 megabytes of new books at one time.  5 dollars postage is
additional.  For the complete Electronic Library brochure, a list
of all available books, or for more information, reply by email.
To place an order, call toll free or if you have ordered before,
you are in my database and can order by email.

TMT Direct
Phil Scovell
Toll Free:  1-888-936-0001
Email:  [log in to unmask]