VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
D F Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D F Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:17:26 -0800
Hi All

This is an info query. I am happy to take replies straight to me if you
think the list is not interested.

I am interested in hearing from people who can read enlarged print but
also use screen readers.

What are the advantages of using screen readers ene if you also read print?

For someone with a lot of computer experience, is learning a screen
reader and efficient way to learn about some accessbility issues or does
one also need special training to be good at that?

Thank you all very much for any thoughts.

DoreneC