VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:07:29 -0400
For those of you travelling to Pittsburgh for the AFB Technology Odyssey,
you are invited to attend two meetings of the Visually Impaired Pittsburgh
Area Computer Enthusiasts (VIPACE).  More details are in the message below.
Please feel free to contact me, Mike Gravitt, via e-mail at
[log in to unmask] or by calling 412-344-2313.  Please feel free to pass
this on to others you know coming to Pittsburgh that weekend of August 3-5.