VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marcia Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcia Yale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:59:33 -0400
The app is accessible for the most part. I think you still need sighted assistance to set it up, because you need to enter the Wi-Fi information for your network on the thermostat itself, not in the app, not to mention wire in the device. The only major part of the app which is not very accessible is the schedule. However, this being said, you can tell what the temperature is in your house and you can then raise or lower it, you can change the mode--heat, cool, etc., and you can set or check the status of the device--either home or away, and set up all the settings for each of these states. I really like the fact that I finally can monitor the temperatures--for the first time in my life.