VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 17:00:24 -0700
Hi Terri, and all,

Though it's been several years, the price for a
bowling rail, which I believe was made out of
aluminum and used a bowling ball on each end to
hold it in place, was $310. Though I may be
remembering wrongly.

I don't always trust my memory these days. I've
gotta hurry and get my masters or doctorate or
whatever it takes, so that I will then no longer
simply be absent-minded. I'll then be able to
epitomize the absent-minded professor.

Anyway, the price was slightly outrageous, in my
opinion. It may have been $210, but honestly, I'm
thinking it was $310 per rail. And the only place
I could find those particular rails was through
that association, which even back then I also had
a heck of a time finding the current and right
person to talk to.

Strive On!
Everett