VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:38:25 -0600
Hello all,

I just heard a fascinating discussion of ballot counting issues, how
they are counted, what are counted and why, etc., from two attorneys in
Illinois.  This report was very informative, from two attorneys and
election officials who have done battle against one another in Illinois.
You can listen to the rebroadcast of the report again Sunday evening,
November 19, at 9:30 central time, http://www.wbbm780.com.

That would be at 10:30 p.m. eastern.

The program is called "at issue", I don't know where to find it on their
web page.  (I don't know how easily navigatable their page is), see if you
can find the real audio link to their radio station.

Although I just heard the tail end of the interview, I was able to tell
that it was one of the most informative discussions I've heard on the
topic.  I'll be listening again on Sunday evening for the rebroadcast on
the radio. You can also listen to it on the am radio on 780 on the dial
from Chicago.

BTW, I believe those times would translate to 0330 gmt, Monday morning,
for international listeners.

Steve