VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:02:39 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Joan Froling is a service dog trainer and works closely with GDUI in its
relationship with the Coalition of Assistance Dog Partners.  As you will
see from the message below, she very much wants to make her website
accessible to those of us who use speech readers.  Would you please look at
her test page and answer the questions posed by the website designer?

Thank you very much and happy holidays to all.

Debbie Grubb
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]