VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Georgina Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Georgina Joyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:28:22 +0100
Hi

Creative cards do not have text to speech built-in.  Creative Labs have
stopped shipping the previous bundled software Text Assist because the
owners/producers, Digital, raised the price.  Digital raised the price
because they had produced DecTalk Access 32.

Hope this helps.

Gena J

Seeing is believing in yourself.