VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwin Montanez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:52:31 -0400
Hi listers,

I am looking for suggestions or help with the problem that I am having.  I
am trying to backup my hard drive into cd-rw.  I am using the backup
software that came with my win xp home addition, but when the CD gets full,
the program gives me an error saying something like the media is full,
backup terminated or something like that.  I have looked in the help menu
and the different settings so that I can tell the program that it should use
multiple media to perform the backup but I have not been able to find it.
if anybody has any suggestions or has a good backup software which is speech
friendly and does not cost an arm and a leg, I would love to hear from you.
Thanks.
Eddie