VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:31:36 -0800
Hi all.  I've always used Windows Explorer with very good success.  The only
thing I've had to do is to slow down the burning speed.  For some reason my
machine won't allow me to burn at the default setting of the highest speed,
so I've slowed it to either 2X or 4X.  It works flawlessly at that speed.

I've also used to some limited extent the program called Record Now.  I find
it works well for copying CDs, but in terms of dumping files into it for
burning, I've had nothing but trouble.  Trouble to the point of giving up
every time.

Thx, Albert