VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2013 23:08:48 -0400
That's what I'm thinking, I will be submitting the application in person on Wednesday and while I'm at the office I am going to ask about possibly observing in a classroom. I see some of these people from the school in the cafeteria there and they are pretty low functioning people.

Sent from my iPhone