VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2017 17:46:33 -0700
If your goal is simply to track your package, you may be able to just
enter the tracking number into the Google search box. I haven't done it
with a USPS number, but I have done it with tracking numbers for UPS and
Federal Express. I go to Google.com, paste the tracking number into the
edit box, and press enter, and the first result is the tracking page for
that shipment.

I think I've just pasted the full tracking number into the edit box. If
that doesn't work, try entering "USPS tracking number" followed by the
number.