VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:00:34 -0400
Hi Steve,

Awhile ago, I downloaded the PC client with TTS and read that you can
put your Kindle content in up to 5 places. I THINK I also read recently
that there either is or soon will be some kind of a provision for
short-term borrowing of content.

I guess the short answer is check the Amazon site for most current
information.

Best

Dorene Cornwell
Seattle WA