VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
gary-melconian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gary-melconian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2020 14:55:41 -0700
Ana is correct. Motorolas aare not the best android devices for people who will need at least  a few updates as wel as improvements to accessibility frame work tha improves talback .the best in the past have been the google product since the  google nexus line and now in the google pixel line up . if it was me and I was looking at being able to  get the latest   updates and the latest accessibility improvements  and updates I would be looking at the google pixel instead of anything else.   Just my experience compared otanything else hta I have had experience with over my 11 years of using android.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]