VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stan Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 06:08:25 -0400
The best way to keep favorites, especially if you have a large number, from
my experience is to buy the program called "Powermarks" from Kaylon -- URL:
http://www.kaylon.com.

This program is database driven and it will delete or refuse duplicates so
you can easily merge all kinds of lists of links from sources including Web
pages, etc.  It provides search capabilities using name, URL, keywords and
other characteristics.  The program can check to see if the URL is still
there and active, and it is JAWS friendly.

Cost is about$30.

Stan