VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2013 12:03:32 +1200
This is Prizmo for the Mac, not Prizmo for the iOS device. Therefore, it is a completely separate program with its own pricing.

Prizmo for iOS is very accessible. Because of this, I may well purchase this Prizmo II for the Mac. I suspect it will also be, at least somewhat, accessible to VoiceOver on the Mac. Besides, $25 for OCR on the computer is a good price.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone