VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2018 12:02:52 -0400
I'm sorry I don't know how to answer your question.  I think you are being
ignored due to the subject of your emails.  People get hundreds of emails on
these lists.  If a subject just says something like I need help, lots of
people delete it without reading it.  If you had a subject like need help
getting an mp3 file from a web site, anyone who knows something about that
is more likely to read your email & offer help.

Good luck,
Sherry Wells