VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Robert R. Matti" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert R. Matti
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:51:47 -0700
Hello Listers,

You will notice a signature at the bottom of this message.   I wonder if
there is a way to have my E mail address show in blue so it can be clicked
on & anew message is started to me?(Like clicking on a URL)
My mail program is Eudora Pro 4.2.0.58, I have seen messages from other
mail programs with this option in use.
I use JFW 3.3.26 to access my computer.
Thanks in advance for any & all help!

Sincere & warmest regards,