VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blaine Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:30:24 -0500
When I used Microsoft I used and recommend AVG free
http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage along with MalwareBytes
https://www.malwarebytes.org/  to get the rest of the nasty crap that
anti-viruses miss. I also used ZoneAlarm
http://www.zonealarm.com/security/en-us/zonealarm-pc-security-free-firewall.htmas
a great firewall program.
Now that I use Linux, I don't need any of that crap!

No Microsoft garbage used here, sent by a very satisfied Linux-Mint
<http://www.linuxmint.com/> user (a former disgruntled Microsoft user).
You could check out Vinux, Linux for the visually impaired
<http://wiki.vinuxproject.org/>.
This email and any attachments are not virus scanned either, that's up
to you poor Microsoft users to deal with.
I'd rather be a wild and wacky Linux Penguin than a docile,
domesticated, Microsoft sheep.

Linux user 546139. <https://linuxcounter.net/cert/546139.png>