VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:47:08 -0600
I should point out that they don't commit to specifying how this cell
phone is "accessible" to the blind and which particular features and
functions can be used by a blind person and how someone with a visual
impairment could use this phone.  I remain highly skeptical about this
solution until the executives of this company decide to provide more
information than the vague and unsubstantiated promises offered here.

Kelly