VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 18:14:00 -0400
Hi Ana

I missed an earilier question I think. You did not say which blogging
service you are using. Here are a couple examples from my blogspot
stuff.

When I start to edit, everything is in Compose mode and I can just
paste links in as is copied out of the address bar, alt d in Explorer.
Here are a couple examples

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/the-lay-scientist/2010/sep/24/1

The provenance of this link:

http://robstickablog.blogspot.com/

If I decide I want to get fancy and for instance put in something more
descriptive to be seen by blog readers, I can go to the EDIT HTML link.

This is what first of the two links above look like with Blogger
handling the HTML production

<a
href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/the-lay-scientist/2010/sep/24/1">
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/the-lay-scientist/2010/sep/24/1</a>

Here is the link for the entry where I put in the items above which
should now reflect the example for the second one.

http://rantwoman.blogspot.com/2010/09/from-bowels-of-high-school.html

I usually deal in Compose mode but your mileage may vary.

Hoep this helps

DoreneC