VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Ruell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ruell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:54:09 -0400
Hello All,
I hope that all of you are doing well and are preparing for the April rains
which may descend at any moment here in Hingham!!!  I am looking forward to
seeing many of you at our upcoming meeting on Saturday when all of us will
be introduced to the world of digital audio.  Thanks to Don Breda, we now
have our Montego II multi-channel sound card installed just in time for the
audio demo.
Thank you for the response to my announcement of the introductory class on
IE5.01 with JFW.  If you are planning to attend and have not registered,
please e-mail or call me so that I can get a sense of the class mix.

Jim Roberts, our treasurer, who will be unable to attend this month's
meeting, has informed us that we now have 44 paid members.  For those of
you who have not paid this year's dues, please either give your check to me
on Saturday or send it to Jim at 20 Mt. Vernon St., Boston, MA  02108. We
are hoping to exceed last year's total membership if at all possible.  The
earlier you get your check to us, the  more your money will be worth.
Please also remember that members get 3 free tapes of any class and/or
demonstration they miss during the year.

The officers would like to modify the organization bylaws to include our
webmaster as an officer,   Since the development of VIBUG's web page is
integral to the growth of our group.  We will be discussing this as part of
our business meeting on Saturday and will vote on this proposal in May.
Please think about any questions or concerns you have and raise them prior
to the vote.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via
e-mail at [log in to unmask] or call me at (781) 740-8786.

Amy Ruell, VIBUG President