VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 11:04:04 -0600
Hello,

I'm writing a piece that involves online
accessibility. I'm looking for possible article
quotes and feedback from users of Assistive
Technology, who have used or hav attempted to use
any of the following 14 platforms for
blogging/Site Building/CMS:

WordPress (both free and paid versions). Blogger.
Tumblr. Joomla. Drupal. Ghost. Medium. CMS Made
Simple. Wix. Weebly. Squarespace. Textpattern.
Expression Engine. And finally, Google Sites.

If you are interested in sharing your experiences
and/or tips to be included in a possible article,
please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you.

Also, please forward this to any people or groups
where you think someone might be interested in
giving feedback on accessibility (or the lack of
it, with the tools mentioned above). Thanks.

Strive On!
Everett
In Colorado Springs, USA

Archived on the World Wide Web at