VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"becky H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
becky H.
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2019 10:06:04 -0400
hi list do you want to try this?
Forwarded message:

From: Becky Heckler <[log in to unmask]>
to: [log in to unmask]
Subject: a great screan reader for mack and windows
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 14:02:52 -0000

Hi there,

You've probably heard me talk about Serotek products before, and I
thought I'd take the opportunity to share some information with you so
you can begin enjoying them just as much as I do. Serotek has a lot to
offer, including a powerful and easy-to-use screen reader, an awesome
scanning solution that works on Windows and the Mac, and the Sero
service that you can access from your PC and your iPhone. Sero has
streaming radio, chat rooms, news, user's forums, audio-described
movies, and you can even remotely access your computer when you're away
from it. Sero also includes the socializer, bringing Twitter, Facebook,
Skype, and lots of other social networks and messengers together in one
package.

You can try all the products for 14 days, and if you decide to purchase
System Access, DocuScan Plus, or a year's subscription to Sero or
Accessibility Anywhere, I'll get credit for refering you. And hey, once
you've bought something, you can refer others too. If you want to learn
more, get in touch and I'll be happy to share more info with you. Of
course, you can also visit  http://www.serotek.com to read about all
the available products.

When you're ready to begin your trial before making your purchase,
visit this link to get started.

http://serotek.com/r/gr5QcL0kADj5rf2oP1M3SZYW.R8vnPu.-DxNOHIMCRo

--
I love my friends and family so text me anytime 5184158325 hugs

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]