VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 00:54:04 -0500
Does anyone know how to move from message to message within the body of the
messages without deleting them?
In other words, I navigate the unread messages in two ways.  I either open
each message from the inbox, read it, and then escape back to the list; or,
I open one message and delete it while still in the body of the message,
which moves me directly into the text of the next one.
What I'd like to do is read a whole bunch of messages by just opening the
first one, and moving directly into the text of the next and next and
next -- but I don't want to delete them.
Well, it's a lengthy explanation of a small question!

Thanks for any input.

Deborah

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]