VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juan Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juan Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:59:00 -0700
Hello everyone:

I am running the latest version of ad-aware on a windows xp computer and I
am wondering where can I find the quaranting folder? I tried inside of the
ad-aware folder but don't seem to be able to find it.

Also I am using spybot 1.3 and I noticed that with ad-aware I sometimes get
the option of checking for new definitions when I start the program, well I
am wondering if with spybot is there any type of update that I must do? of
definitions or what to do to keep the program up to date?

thank everyone very much in advance for the help

Juan