VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2018 08:04:39 -0400
I read with interest this thread and am left wondering:
I use NVDA and have let Firefox automaticly update as the program
opens and operates.  I've been very busy while Windows 10 continues to
morph and apparently don't know how to view my program versions in the
Control panel anymore. I suspect, however, that I'm running Firefox
62.

All this being said, I have no problems with page loads, none with
navigation by letter and no problems browsing and using online forms
with Firefox.  I can't say more than this except that I also update
NVDA regularly (4 or so times a year) and things run smoothly.

I am a bit mystified with the new Windows 10 Control Panel though,
constant operating system software changes really do leave those of us
who simply need a tool in the dark.
We're busy and have little time left to understand the changes updates
force upon us.

--
 Steve Hoad