VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2020 15:05:53 -0400
To move from text to address bar use F6 it will cycle around from page
to address bar to the toolbar and back to web page.  I've had problems
with a few buttons and links and think it maybe is the way they are
constructed. Thinking maybe that's an accessibility issue caused by
web design or an NVDA problem, I've had it happening with earlier
versions of FireFox.

--
 Steve Hoad