VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"becky H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
becky H.
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 09:23:56 -0500
Hi all this is becky H. I have bsc talking  clock on my conputer. I am
not able to set my clock to work with the time change. I have windows
vista and I am not sure how to use it. Here is my question for you
guys. can you please talk me through changing it? I also need to find
the program winmx for windows vista. I go to websights that people send
me to but it will not work for me. I need someone to send me a download
link directly to the program. That way I do not have to det  lost on
websight trying to find the program. I use sendspace because it is
easier for me. Here is my number if you want to call me to use it.
5185818139. I also want to recover all my music that I lost. I goofed
and I hit a rong key on the connputer and I lost my music. How do I get
that back? I use system access and I get a message saying server eria
trace back most reacent call last. I have vista and I need to have
instructions for doing this. Thanks for the help and reading my email.
My email is long but I am sorry for that

--
join my group. [log in to unmask]

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]