THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Greg De Guzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:38:35 +0800
Hello Folks,

Lost the List for sometime during the switch over to the new host. 'been
busy as well travelling on assignments.

I'm still maintaining Thyroxine (due to inavailability of Armour this side).
Pretty much in control over the years that's gone by. I've identified
factors that make me feel worse at times and just deal with them as they
arise.

Cheers to all..

Greg De Guzman
Philippines

                      Snip, Please
If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
 the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

Why not ask a question? If we're not currently talking about
what *you* want to hear about, ask about another topic! Or
make a statement. To be prepared, you might want to search
the Thyroid Archives http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
to see what has been said before about any thyroid-related topic.