THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:51:47 EDT
I'm wondering if it disappears when the thyroid gland disappears.
I also wonder about the role of the thymus gland in the development of such
auto-immune problems.
And I wonder how much cortisol inconsistency (too much and too little) and
Reverse T3 affects how Hashimoto's sufferers feel.
And if cell receptors become resistant to T3 after being "starved" for too
long.