THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:50:05 EDT
Dr. Don:

I'm not sure what to do now.  My endocrinologist seems to be wavering in
her thoughts as to what to do to get my TSH back down to where I felt good.
My cardiologist is saying that I cannot take the 50 mcg due to the racing
heart.  Of course, my primary care doc just want to refer me out.  But at this
point, I'm losing faith in my endo.

I did feel 100-percent better when I started to take Synthroid and my TSH
came from from 5.8 to 2:4.  I felt great at that point.  Then I started
taking Vitamin D due to a deficiency, and it seemed as though my TSH started to
rise at that point.  Coincidence?  I don't know.  The docs seem to think
there's no correlation there.  But that's the only thing that had changed when
my TSH started to rise -- other than the fact that I had been under a
tremendous amount of stress.

If there's anything that you could advise me to talk to my endo about --
point me in the right direction -- I would really appreciate it.  I feel at
this point maybe a new endo might be the right thing to do, but I've gone
through three of them in as many years.

Thank you for your concern and help.

Lee Pollard

**************
A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&amp;
hmpgID=115&amp;bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=thyroid&A=1>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]