THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Whittaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 10:53:16 -0700
I'd like to hear from anyone who, like me
(apparently), has had papillary carcinoma (total
thyroidectomy and 131-I  ablation 2.5 years ago) and
Graves' disease, both.  My Graves' disease diagnosis
is not yet confirmed by my own MD, but family member
physicians are nearly certain of it.

Has anyone been diagnosed with Graves' disease
post-thyroidectomy, and if so would you share your
treatment regimen?

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=thyroid&A=1>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]