THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 22:30:52 +0200
I live in Italy and can not find Armour Thyroid here, am currently on
Eutirox 150 mcg (Levotiroxina sodica) and Ti-Tre 20 mcg (Liotironina)  Have
muscle pain that was diagnosed by one Dr. as being Fibromyalgia.... I have
been wanting to try Armour Thyroid as I have read that some people have had
much less muscle pain taking Armour.  I would greatly appreciate it if
anyone has Internet sites to order legitimate Armour.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Linda

 Thyroid messages contain only the opinions of their authors.
 Opinions expressed on Thyroid do not necessarily reflect the
 opinions of the management, publisher, or our advertisers.

 Change your own account here
   http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid/index.html

If a question isn't answered on Thyroid, check the Thyroid Archives:
<http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html> and ask again!