THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:50:08 -0400
I have been on sustained release T3 for nearly six weeks (and off T4 for nine
weeks).  I had a positive start and have seen a significant decrease in
fatigue, but I have had some stalls along the way--one week at 45 mcg per
day and now 105 mcg per day.  If I take more, my temp and pulse go up.
Have you seen this with patients?  My doc is saying that most people go up
and down quite easily (Hmmm).  The other thing is that I have seen
improvements but I am hoping for better.  My fibromyalgia pain is quite bad.
How long can it take to see quality improvements?  I was in pretty bad shape
before so perhaps my body is still trying to repair.

spmom

                      Snip, Please
If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
 the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

Why not ask a question? If we're not currently talking about
what *you* want to hear about, ask about another topic! Or
make a statement. To be prepared, you might want to search
the Thyroid Archives http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
to see what has been said before about any thyroid-related topic.