THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 03:24:08 EDT
How are you feeling with the 75 mcg?
Will your doctor listen to how you are feeling?
Is your doctor also testing for Free T3?
If you are efficiently using the type of thyroid medicine you are receiving
and if you have new painful symptoms, you might want to get a lower
dosage.
My doctor let me take one tablet with the close amount of thyroid I needed
and then cut a 25 mcg tablet to get the additional amount that helped me
get through each day.  Would your doctor be willing to let you try that (50
mcg + perhaps a half of a 25 mcg tablet)?
Peg

In a message dated 4/1/2010 7:43:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,