THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:15:20 -0800
Dear Thyroid Folks,

>What does the common use of the term "natural" mean?

It means nothing - one should hear silence when the word
'natural' is said in commerce, and see [blank] when the
word 'natural' is written. I am quite certain of this definition.

>What does
>the common use of "chemical" mean?

I think it is akin to the word 'physical,' as opposed to
ethereal. It means 'of this universe,' rather than of
some alternate dimension or other reality. See also:
poison. I'm less sure of this one. 8=]'

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner: Allergy, Arthritis, PCHealth, Rubber, Thyroid

Thyroid
Discussion Group http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html

This message does not constitute practice of medicine, nor
medical advice, nor medical instruction. This message is for
informational purposes only. Nothing herein is intended to be
medical advice or able to be construed as medical advice or
medical instruction.

 Thyroid messages contain only the opinions of their authors.
 Opinions expressed on Thyroid do not necessarily reflect the
 opinions of the management, publisher, or our advertisers.

 Change your own account here
   http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid/index.html

If a question isn't answered on Thyroid, check the Thyroid Archives:
<http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html> and ask again!