THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
diane gaul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:09:40 -0400
i had triple by pass at age 41. i have had polysistic ovarian
syndrome, i now am diabetic and have an issue with my thyroid. i am
not sure if the thyroid is working properly or not. i freeze
constantly, i ache, i am tired, but that could be sugar related also.
in fact, in the fall i went in hospital, thought i was having heart
attack and the cardiologist was amazed that my sugar was 6.1 and she
said she could tell that my issue is dna not food i eat. i know i am
tired of having something major every used to be decade, now it is
every two to five years.  after the thyroid is out, does the medicine
really help keep everything normal? i wonder if my thyroid was at the
bottom of all this or if the thyroid was the recipient of all this and
that is what messed it up...
diane, near philly, pa