THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bridget Beltran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 04:45:47 -0400
WOW I'm glad to hear you are feeling good.  It does take a toll on our body
and mind.  I have had a constant struggle for the past 3.5 years and am still
struggling.  Just switched to Armour in January and am still having issues, as
my endo wants me to be between 3-5 on TSH for pregnancy reasons, where
as I feel better being a little hypo, but i decided to compromise for my babies,
the things we do for kids, right. well anyways i had never thought of combining
the armour and sythroid,  did you endo agree to this or was it just your own
experiment?  I too have experimented but as I'm trying to conceive I figured i
needed to stop trying to self medicate and control with the hopes that it will
work out, SOMEDAY.

Glad things are good for you, and hope they continue.

 If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, *your* message may not be distributed.

Question not answered on Thyroid? Check the Thyroid Archives:
  http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html
 and ask again!