THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Rifkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:56:54 -0400
Dear Friends
Thank you so much for the many replies. I realize I am not alone, which helps immensely.
What a wonderful way to communicate.  I have received so many helpful thoughts and
suggestions. Thank you again to all of you who took the time to respond.

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=thyroid&A=1>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]