THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"David Brown (dbrown)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:40:46 -0500
Holly:

This is great info.  Thanks a million.

Is there anyone out there who has had a high TSH but no other symptoms?

I am hopeful to be able to contact persons who have been in the similar situation.

I will be going in for a retest in the next week or so. I had about a 6 TSH but did not start any treatment.  I will be asking for free T3 and T4 and also the various antibodies if I can.

Thanks -- dave