THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andre Shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:58:15 +0200
Hi Susan,

Medaus in USA does T3's. They will ship to any address including different countries, and I found that it wasn't that expensive.

My philosophy: Go out of the way to get the right thing. Previously I used to courier it from USA, which made it expensive; now I'm lucky to have found a doctor that's dynamic enough to create his own compound pharmacy, but I still have to get it posted to me as he's an 8 hour return trip from my place.

No, my insurance doesn't pay either, but once again, do I suffer, fell terrible just because insurance won't pay for the pills, or do I get on with life, pay the small price for the pills and feel fantastic every day?! I think made the right choice.  :-)

http://www.medaus.com/
Medaus Pharmacy
6801 Cahaba Valley Road
Suite 116
Birmingham, AL 35242

Phone: (205) 981-2352
Phone: (800) 526-9183

Fax: (205) 981-2767
Fax (800) 526-9184

Warm regards,

Andre Shirley

+27 (0) 82 650 2294
Don Shirley
+27 (0) 82 650 2279
www.iantd.co.za
www.technicaldivingafrica.com
www.halcyonsa.co.za
 Please save a tree. Keep this email on softcopy.

>>>snip
In the U.S. it is
difficult, expensive and not covered by insurance.  Fewer pharmacies
are doing any compounding.

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=thyroid&A=1>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]