THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:54:46 -0700
I have a small calcification also.  The doc has just recommended
watching it.  Every year I have an Ultrasound and so far it has not
changed in size, so Doc isn't concerned.  I'm not sure if I should be
concerned or not.

Nancy Kam wrote:
> I just had a CT Scan and it found ...
> Incidental right thyroid calcification
>
> Has anyone had this found and what came of it...my doctor cannot see me
> regarding these results for a couple weeks so I'm obviously curious...
>
> Thanks, Nancy

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.