THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:17:56 -0500
My prayers are with you. I only can tell you that my friend has had the
same surgery you are about to have in January. I am on this website for
her. She has no computer so I told her I will find info on
hypoparthyroidism. After her surgery the doctor realized he might have
damaged or taken out her parathyroids. She has been very sick because she
is very low in calcium. The doctor should have diagnosed her right away,
but he had no idea what he had done, nor did he even know how to treat
her. As long as you have a doctor that knows everything about the
parathyroids and how to treat you if there not working you should be okay.
Ask him every question about the parathyroid glands the more you ask the
more comfortable you will be with this doctor. If he does not know much
get another endo. There is another really great sight you can go on and
find out lots of things it is
http://www.hypoparathyroidism.org/registration.php
 God Bless you my prayers are with you. Trish

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.