THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:03:04 -0700
Hi, Edward,
This is just my two cents worth, but if the little
voice in your head is saying, "This is weird and I am
about to be robbed," my advice is to listen to it.  I
have never heard of anything like this, and I have
researched all I could about thyroid disease and its
related problems.  My own doctor has said that the
best "medicine" for fatigue and depression is
exercise.
The hard part is working throught the fatigue to get
up and do it.  But it does work.
I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Nancy G.