THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andre Shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:54:42 +0200
Hi All,

Question:
I have been on active T3 for about a year now, and am feeling great! But
about 2 months ago, we had some food poisoning, with the result that I could
not keep my one  12 hourly dosage of T3 in my body. I tried 3 times to
swallow a new pill, but it all came back up again. I only missed that one
dosage.

Then about 2 weeks later, my hair started falling out really badly. I
assumed it was the missed dosage, and just monitored my hair fall-out. It's
now been 2 months, and although it's not falling out so much anymore, it is
still way over normal. My hair's really thinning out.

Any ideas why, and more importantly, how to stop it? I assumed it would have
stabilized since I'm on normal dosages?

Thanks,

Andre

IANTD Southern Africa
Don Shirley
+27 82 650 2279
Andre Shirley
+27 82 650 2294
Gerhard du Preez
+27 82 494 8283
www.iantd.co.za

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=thyroid&A=1>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]