THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samantha Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:24:03 EST
In a message dated 27/03/02 23:41:27 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> When they diagnosed you as hyperthyroid did they only use TSH or did they
> also check both Free T4 and Free T3?  Do you have a goiter or any
> enlargement
> of the thyroid?

as far as I know they test TSH function, not sure of the T4 and T3,  they
dont tell me much at the doctors! ( I should ask I know) And I dont get a
copy of my tests. I dont have a goiter or any enlargement.

thanks for your help
Samantha

 Thyroid messages contain only the opinions of their authors.
 Opinions expressed on Thyroid do not necessarily reflect the
 opinions of the management, publisher, or our advertisers.

 Change your own account here
   http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid/index.html

If a question isn't answered on Thyroid, check the Thyroid Archives:
<http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html> and ask again!