THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kuhn, Vonda L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:14:02 -0400
Hi to all~

I am new to this listerv.  I have been fighting with Hypothyroidism and
Hashimotos for eight years; actually that is when they caught it.  Now
at the age of 38, I am getting worse.  I am gaining weight again,
extremely swollen feet, panic attacks, dizziness, my brain feels foggy
and my words sometimes are not in the correct order or I just can't
think of how to put what I want into words, feeling faint and my sodium
is always low.  I have had several tests done by my PCP and he tells me
just to relax.  Relax...he should try feeling this way for awhile!  I
almost feel crazy because I feel like he doesn't believe me.  I also
have been going to a reflexologist...the first time she pushed so hard
and couldn't find my pituitary or my thyroid.  The second time, I felt
it a little.  Being desperate, I went to an acupuncturist and he does
treatment plus he put me on a thyroid herb.  I am already on Synthroid.
Acupuncture helps for a bit then my episodes start all over.   I just
went to see an Endocrinologist on Friday...the tests won't be back until
I see her next (2 weeks).  Does anyone else have these symptoms?  I feel
like I went from normal to hypochondriac.

Thanks

Desperate for Help

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=thyroid&A=1>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]