THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 07:50:16 -0700
Hi, Edward,
I also was diagnosed with Hashimoto's in 2000.  I
developed a goiter and had my thyroid removed last
summer.  Like you, I have not had good luck with
endocrynologists.  I am not sure why they are not
receptive to the many problems of thyroid patients
when that is their specialty.  I have found a
wonderful doctor who is an internal medicine doctor
with a specialty in thyroid disease.  Perhaps the
heavy sweating is a symptom of something other than
Hashimoto's and your medication?  An internal medicine
doctor might be able to help you there.
Good luck and feel better soon!
Sincerely,
Nancy Gonzalez

http://mail.yahoo.com

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=thyroid&A=1>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]